Personal Data Protection Policy
translatebgen.com is a website, owned by Svetla Atanasova Ivanova
In these data protection policies, I list what personal data I process, the reason for the processing, the way I collect, process and guarantee the protection of all personal data provided. How the information is used and what your rights are with respect to your data (right of access, repair, blocking, etc.).
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation – (EU) 2016/679, Personal Data Protection in EU-US relations and the current National Data Protection Legislation.
Categories of personal data that Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes:
- Your contact information – name, mobile or phone number, email address
- Your IP address
- In cases you expressly and actively declare your consent, Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes information provided by you in order to be used to answer to your request.
- In a limited number of cases and exceptionally, I may require from you to provide me with additional credentials to verify your identity.
- Svetla Atanasova Ivanova does not process or store bank card data or other financial instruments.
Legality of processing
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes your personal data in the cases where the data subject explicitly and actively has given his/her consent.
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes your personal data necessary to comply with the requirements of tax, financial or other domestic legislation.
I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of clear and accurate communication with you.
- For the purposes of tax and accounting legislation.
- Under extraordinary circumstances, Svetla Atanasova Ivanova may process additional identification information to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
- Exceptionally, Svetla Atanasova Ivanova may process additional data, such as photos, videos, etc. for the purposes of different campaigns or events, only when you explicitly and actively declare a wish to participate in them.
The term in which I store your personal data:
Your data will be stored until your withdrawal wish for storage, expressed in writing through my contact form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential recipients of your personal data:
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova does not provide your personal data to third parties unless a special law requires it or in the cases listed below.
When a special law requires it, Svetla Atanasova Ivanova transfers the necessary personal data to the competent tax and other public authorities as well as to the accounting service providers.
Your rights as a data subject – at any time, you are entitled to:
To request access to your personal data that Svetla Atanasova Ivanova processes and to receive a copy thereof.
Ask for the deletion of your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”) if you believe processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Please note that this right cannot be exercised in case that a special law provides expressly the maintenance of these data for a certain period of time.
Ask for correction of inaccurate personal data in cases where they do not correspond to the truth.
To exercise any of the above rights, please send an email with your request through my contact form or by email: email@example.com. I will respond in the shortest time.
At any time, if you are concerned that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to complain to the competent Data Protection Supervisor, the Personal Data Protection Commission – https://www.cpdp.bg/
Do we collect data from children?
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova does not deliberately collect information from children under 18 years of age.
- Advice to all persons under the age of 18: if you are under the age of 18, I advise you to talk with your parent or legal guardian and obtain his/her consent before sharing your data with me;
- Special message for parents of children under 18: I recommend that you check and monitor your children’s use of my products, systems, services, applications (including websites and other digital channels) to make sure your child does not share personal information without asking permission from you.
What is your responsibility?
In cases where you send a document or contact me through one of my contact forms through translatebgen.com site, I would like to remind you that it is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data you are providing me. In case that you share with me data of other persons, you are responsible for collecting this data in accordance with both the Bulgarian data protection legislation and your personal ethical rules. For example, you need to notify the persons whose data you provide me and whose information you share that you intend to do, get their consent, and notify them about the content of my Personal Data Protection Policy.
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova declares that she is not responsible for the reliability of the information you provide or the lack of consent of the third parties.
How do I protect your personal data?
Svetla Atanasova Ivanova ensures that all administrative, technical and physical measures are taken to protect your personal data from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized processing, destruction, loss, access, disclosure or use.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Name: Svetla Atanasova Ivanova
Address: 111 Saedinenie Str., 9700 Shumen, Bulgaria
Contact person: Svetla Atanasova Ivanova